Hi Everyone and Happy March! I am so happy to finally announce something that has been in the works for quite some time now. The Stock Gallery is now accepting photo contributors! Read on to learn more!
What this means for members:
– A larger variety of photos! It is impossible for me to have photos of everything and everywhere, but with the addition of photo contributors this means we are going to get pretty close! You can still expect collections from me, but in addition you will now have more variety with photos from contributors as well!
– More photos overall! As contributors submit their photos (and are screened and selected based on extremely high standards) the Stock Gallery is going to become a more complete and even better collection of photos for you and your business.
– Your price will not change! You receive all these photos and the same terms and ability to use the photos as you have now. If you are already a member nothing is going to change for you except you can expect more awesome collections and photos coming your way! If you aren’t a member yet, you might want to join now, I cannot guarantee the price will not increase in the future.
What this means for photo contributors:
– A way to earn income on those awesome photos you have just sitting on your hard drive!
– 50% commissions for all sign ups using your unique link…for every month, 3 months or year that person remains a member!
– Brand awareness! Being a photo contributor means your business and photos will be shared on our blog, newsletter, social media and you will have your own collection in the Stock Gallery.