1. How do I apply to be a contributor? Please fill out the photo contributor application HERE.
2. When will I hear back if I am accepted? We respond to every applicant whether they are accepted as a contributor or not. Due to the high volume of applications submitted, please allow 2-4 weeks for your response.
3. Do you pay me up front for my photos? No, once you are accepted you provide your photo collection to the Stock Gallery. You are then given a unique sign up link. Anyone who signs up using your link will earn you commissions based on those sign ups and for the duration they are a member.
4. What is the commission rate? Photo contributors receive 50% of every sale from sign ups using their unique link. For example, if someone signs up for a one month membership ($29) you will receive 50% commission on that sale for every month that person is a member (after credit card fees). So you will receive approximately $14 per month, per sign up, for every month that person is a member.
5. When am I paid my commissions? You initial payment will come 30 days after your collection goes live and payments will be made on the last day of each month.
6. How am I paid my commissions? Paypal. Please make sure you have a valid paypal account and email address associated with your paypal account.
7. Who owns the copyrights to the photos once they are live in the Stock Gallery? You remain the sole copyright holder of the photos. Please read and understand the Stock Gallery Terms & Conditions before submitting to become a contributor.
8. I have models and/or human subjects in my photos, do I need to submit a photo release? Yes. If you do not have one please let us know and we can provide you with one to obtain appropriate releases.
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us here at email us at email@example.com. Please note that you will be required to sign a contributor agreement once you are accepted as a contributor which will have detailed terms and conditions.